Don’t Use VPN – Virtual Desktops Amazon FBA Sellers – Full Walkthrough
In this video, I cover how to easily set up virtual remote desktops for managing your Amazon FBA business, or for your VA’s, and why it’s a safer and better solution than using a VPN
Click here to create a FREE Paperspace account, Plus, get $5 in FREE account credit
In this video, you will learn:
1. Why it is risky to use your computer, especially if you have more than one Amazon account
2. Why a VPN is not the right solution for a 2nd FBA account, and what are the benefits of a Could PC
3. How to set up a Virtual Desktop for your Amazon business in less than 10 minutes
4. How to create a Virtual PC for your Amazon VA
5. How to protect your new Windows virtual desktop against online threats
6. How to setup RDP connection to your new virtual computer
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions!
👉 Check out my list of the best Amazon selling software & tools I use
👉 Want to get notified when I release new videos? Subscribe to my YouTube channel here
Another good reason is that VPN’s are prone to momentary connection breaks. The connection might only get lost for a second or two but it’s long enough for the AMZ server to detect that and see your native IP address, and some Amazon merchants have been banned as a result of this.
I would highly suggest making the video private. It is a matter of time until Amazon starts banning this providers. The more people use them the faster they will take them down unfortunately. Awesome content tho. This shouldn’t be available to the general public.
Watched the entire 20 min video. You still didn’t give a decent reason why this is better than vpn.
Thanks for watching the video!
The main issue with a VPN is that you are still using the same machine for both accounts. every machine has a unique ‘signature’ which can allow Amazon or other companies to identify you as the same user despite having a different IP through the VPN. (there can be other issues as well, but this is main the one in my opinion)
With a Virtual Desktop, this issue doesn’t exist, because these are completely different machines.
I mention this briefly in the video right around the 2 min mark.
Let me know if I can help you with anything!